We understand that our apps reach a large group of diverse people. Quite a few people have asked us how do you use the AfroMoji black emojis for iOS. Some are exceptionally talented with mobile devices and the internet and then there are some that are not. For those people that are having difficulties with using our iOS apps, we have written these steps to help you use AfroMoji for iOS.
Steps on how to use black emojis for iOS:
- You start by downloading our free app from the Apple App Store.
- Once the app is finished downloading and has installed, you will find our app icon on your home screen.
- Tap on the app icon to start the app.
- You can now scroll through all our emojis, below the top bar you will find the categories which you can scroll through horizontally.
- Once you’ve found an emoji that you like tap on the emoji, a new screen will open with the emoji.
- In the bottom right corner you will find the share button, tap that.
- A screen will pop up with all your apps that you can share this emoji to, select the app which you want to use.
- Now in the last step you select the contact person you wish to send you emoji to.
Thats it! Now you know how to send our black emojis for iOS.
When you download our AfroMoji app, please consider leaving an honest review for us. Reviews help us improve our apps and emojis. Thank you, we appreciate it.
Download our emoji apps
If you would like to use our African American emoji like we displayed in this blog post. Then go and download our free apps. Simply go to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and click download.